Gale’s Building Enclosure Design and Consulting Group was established over 45 years ago as a commercial roof consulting practice. It was a natural transition to expand our services to include the entire building enclosure, defined as walls, sealants, fenestrations, air barriers, curtain walls, plaza decks and below-grade waterproofing.
These components, systems, and assemblies must be designed and constructed to provide a water-tight, energy efficient, and comfortable interior. Gale provides enclosure evaluation, design, and consultation services on historic and new construction for the rehabilitation of existing buildings. Our mission is to understand our clients’ needs and develop cost-effective, practical, reliable, and sustainable solutions for their facilities.
Services We Provide
- Evaluation, design, bid and construction phase services
- Forensic investigation and testing of building enclosures
- Fenestration and curtain wall evaluation and design
- Plaza deck and vegetated roof landscaping
- Subgrade and foundation waterproofing
- Historic preservation
- Structural engineering services relating to building enclosures
- Building enclosure commissioning (BECx)