The Structural Engineering Group evaluates and designs renovations to structural systems, including components supporting the building enclosure. We offer forensic investigations of exterior conditions to determine the presence and cause of underlying structural problems and provide designs necessary to properly complete repairs for renovations.
We specialize in the analysis, forensics, and design of steel, concrete, masonry, and wood/timber structures. We provide design and consulting for concrete foundations, structural stabilization and strengthening, wind and snow load analyses for roof and wall assemblies, and seismic bracing for code compliance, concrete and timber repairs. We have an extensive resume of parking garage rehabilitation and new construction using cast-in-place and precast concrete.
Services We Provide
- Evaluation, design, bid and construction phase services
- Peer review
- Facade, fire escape and interior pool ordinance inspections
- Forensic analysis of structural failures due to natural disasters and deterioration
- Structural design for new buildings and additions
- Parking garages – both new and existing
- Design for structural renovations and seismic retrofit
- Demolition planning and design
- Rehabilitation of historic buildings experiencing deterioration and structural failures