The Airport Engineering and Planning Group provides planning, permitting, design, and construction phase services to public and private aviation clients. Our services range from developing environmentally-sound airport planning strategies to reconstructing and improving airport facilities infrastructure.
We excel in navigating the numerous regulatory, permitting, and approval processes distinctive to the aviation industry. We provide a full range of services for airport facilities improvements, both airside and landside, and are dedicated to delivering solutions that meet the unique needs of our clients.
Services We Provide
- Airport planning/engineering studies
- Environmental studies/permits/reports
- Grant administration
- Airfield facilities design and consulting
- Bid phase assistance
- Construction phase services/resident engineering
- FAA/DOT agency liaison
- Public relations assistance
- State systems plans